weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 5, 2009

wednesday madness...

Line em' up!.. and bring on the insanity
we love our Friday (or Wednesday) (or any other day of the week) kids.. From the left to right we have Taylor Lindley then Jayce (I don't know his last name.. he is just a cutie and part of the group) Riley Crossley, Brinley Crossley JayCee and Keradyn.... MMMMmmmm we love Mc Donalds HappyMeals.. who cares about the food we love the toys!! This group above is the lunch group we get together (at least we try) once a week and Mom's have Firehouse and the kids eithor get firehouse or wendy's or McD's so we have fun... it gives us moms a chance to vent... and relax "Serenity NOW!!!" We love to Eat more than any thing... it depends on how we all feel... Sandwiches and Diet Coke... and maybe a Dr. Pepper. Thanks for the moments ladies...

Dyn Loves JayCee and they are such good buddies.


Dyn helped me out a little yesterday... I had to send a photo to KSL so they could do a little graphic on the bottom of the screen when I chatted with Brooke and Darrin on Studio 5. They called me and asked if they could do a phone call instead of me going to SLC so it was kindof fun. So I guess I did not totally miss my moment... so enjoy the photo I do not do well infront of the camera I enjoy much more being behind it.
Enjoy the moment....


4 comments:

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Kay, now it's time to post your recipes! You had me at chocolate...

Deanna said...

Tell dyn...he's hired great picture... and you totally don't look prego in it. Look at those cute kids lined up there... someday we will miss the 'madness' i'm sure.

Cam and Mary said...

That's great Aimee! I agree, what were the recipes?

A & M Ras said...

You did a great job on the show. If you want I have it on my DVR still.