weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, February 22, 2009

ATTITUDE among other things

Well attitude is something that we have been working on in our house lately... and finally it paid off.. we told ansen that he had to be good for 1 week and we would go bowling.. so Thursday we went bowling and had a blast.. needless to say I did Not bowl.. I would not have been able to breath bowl and move all at the same time so I enjoyed the view...
Dyn was so proud of his winning score after the first game.. he had it all figured out. and really tried hard to get it to knock down all the pins and would get really mad and jump up and down and scream "dumb ball" when it would not get him a strike or a spare... but they did have fun.
Hopefully I will remember to take the camera with us tomorrow on our little road trip... Ansen is turning 8 tomorrow and I thought it would be fun to go the Draper Temple Open House and let him spend his special birthday at the temple. I hope it is a "good" memorable experience for all of us but expecially him.. He also got to have his interview with the Bishop today for his baptism... and they talked about the importance of what he is planning to do and the tie it has with the special things they do at the temple..
Another Birthday for one of my children just makes me realize... I Am Getting SOOO OLD! during sacrament meeting today I was thinking that when this little one that I am carring, in my ribs, gets to go to Kindergarten... Tyler will be 18 yes 18 (Hello Mission age) WOW!!!! How in the world can that happen??? He also informed me that he has grown over an inch in 1 month... INSANITY... just book me a padded room at the closest loony lodge... I think that I am going to need a time share there! anyone interested in buying in with me? but any way I am blessed to be able to be a part in their lives and watch them grow and be such good kids... they all have such special and strong spirits... what a challenging blessing for clint and I but I love every moment and would not ever change one minute!!

1 comment:

Traci Crossley said...

Sounds like a good time. Let me know how the temple thing goes....