weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Small Glitch

Okay here is the problem of the day... okay it's been a problem for a while not just today... but it finally hit me today so thus... the day,
I have a new baby coming in 12 weeks or so and I also have a little boy who sleeps in my bed... that could be problematic in the long run... he starts in his own bed which is a big improvement but he ends in mine and I am not quite sure how to fix the problem because I have no energy to take him back to his bed in the dead of night.. unless I have to get up to go potty.. which honestly (knock on wood) is not very often. so I welcome any suggestions... and Yes I do know that I brought the problem upon my self and I also know that I WILL do it again with this little one coming. because I am lazy. But the plan is always different than the result ( at least in my life).
So keep me in your thoughts as all of you sleep peacefully in your beds and know that I not only have the fun wiggles from the inside..(they are not too painfull yet) I deserve kicks and nudges that I now recieve from all sides...

Have a fabulous week!!

Another fun thing in store for our family other than screaming nights...
Ansen is turning 8 on the 23rd and we are also going to the Draper Temple Open House that day... I hope that it will help him remember all the great things about turning 8. And help Clint and I remember as well. Hopefully I will remember the Camera that day. I am getting better at the camera thing but not the remembering thing. but this too will pass. (I HOPE)

4 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Hi Aimee! I have no advice for you with the whole be thing. Sorry! I can't believe your baby will be here that soon! And Ansen will be 8?! Wow! I guess that's what happens when we're not there to see everything happening. We miss you guys! Good luck! :)

Cam and Mary said...

sorry. I meant bed thing.

Trish said...

I had one (ok, maybe 2) that did that. We just got right up and quietly and with little fanfare walked them back to bed and kissed their forehead and said goodnight. Shanae figured things out in about 4 nights. Chase was about 2 weeks. Good luck:) Just know that sometimes (most times) it is more than once a night for a bit. It worked for me but you know my kids. Not a one of them are the same:)

Traci Crossley said...

Well when you figure out how to get the runts out of you bed let me know. Actually ryley is getting better we used bubblegum. She loves it and has it everyday. We would take her to the store and pick it out. It is helping but for the most part she ends up in our bed. Have fun at the temple it should be great!!!