weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Studio 5 Here I Come!! NOT!!

Okay here is the funny story for the day... to compare with my problem....
a few days ago I submitted a couple of chocolate recipes to studio 5 and so I did not think any thing else of it until today when I recieved a phone call from KSL and I was asked to come and bring my recipe and chat with Brooke and Darrin while they ate my food... I did tell them no, with the fact that my belly pokes out farther than I care to admit (and I did not want to show it off on channel 5 TV).. It was on thursday and they said it would only be a few minutes long and the timing for me was not great. 4 hours of driving for 2 minutes of fame??? maybe worth it for some but 4 potty breaks on the way to SLC was not for me...So I passed up my 2 minutes of fame.

1 comment:

Drapers said...

Congrats on the fame. I don't think i would want to be on t.v. just for the fact I would be so embarrassed. Steph