weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 9, 2009

CHOCOLATE

Okay the easy recipes for the things that I sent into Studio 5
these recipes are so easy they are almost embarasing to post...

Grapes...
Grapes washed and air dried red or green
(I prefer red)
2-3 blocks of wf white almond bark melted in a microwave safe bowl
roll grapes in bark and place on a cookie sheet let cool and
ENJOY (only eat a few 4-5 if you eat more than that you'll get sick)

White Chocolate Popcorn w/ candycanes
1 bag of microwave popcorn (popped)
2-3 blocks of white almond bark(melted)
a few broken candy canes
mix all in a bowl and spread on a cookie sheet or counter (where ever you want)
and then enjoy...(we leave it alone until it hardens a little bit)


So always remember there are 4 food groups
White Chocolate
Milk Chocolate
Dark Chocolate
and Chocolate truffles

2 comments:

Drapers said...

I like the food groups except the dark chocolate one, give me milk chocolate with caramel or nuts anyday ohh baby!! I'm going to have to try the popcorn with candy canes, I do like white chocolate on my popcorn. You look great in your picture, you cut your hair off it's cute. Steph

The Polka Dot Apron said...

The only thing that is embarrassing is that I never would have come up with that on my own! They both look yummy- so I am off to buy some almond bark!