weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Only my "A Bull"!!!!!

Getting dressed is a massive chore if I have not done laundry in the last TWO days...

JayCee every time he gets dressed it is a major event in the dresser... I NEED MY "A- BULL" SHIRT!!!
any of you who know JayCee, you know that he loves his aggie bull and loves to wear his aggie blue...
and he will search his drawers and the laundry baskets and any where else he can, to find his aggie shirt... Today ALL three are dirty so we will not have a sparkling attitude today.
He loves his aggies.

During the games we sit on the side that when they say UTAH STATE we sit on the UTAH side so he is always yelling UTAH and waiting for someone to say STATE then he'll say fight fight fight.


GO AGGIES!!!

3 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

So cute! I need to get Hudson a new Aggie shirt when I come home. He has already outgrown the one he had!

Michelle said...

That is great you guys get to go to the aggie games. If were lucky we make it to one or two games each season (ya know your friends who have tickets and they can't make it so they give their ticket to you). Anyway I'm glad to see you have a blog. Hope your feeling well.

Traci Crossley said...

I thought my life was bad that it took me 2 days to do laundry. I wont complain anymore!!!