weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dad is getting old.. and as wise as me!!

This is the kids helping make Dad's Birthday cake...(eating the topping..oreos)
JayCee asked if he could have milk and of course Jordan needed to have milk to dunk into too!...He had both hands in his cup!

Keradyn Loves His Daddy.. He is always trying to one up and say I Love You first..
Dad's Birthday cake was Goooooo-oooood!
He even licked his bowl.. and JayCee's bowl too!
Dad making a plan ... Just in case I had trick candles..


Happy 34th Birthday Clint..
.I Love You and I am very lucky to have you in my life You are such a good husband and a great Daddy!!
...I could not ask for more!




1 comment:

Christensen Family said...

you have a cute family. :D