weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, March 14, 2011

This is what it gets ya...

Having 6 kids I think on occasion... is... well crazy.. but I really would not trade it for anything and the chance I have to stay home and be a mommy to this brude.. I love (almost) every minute!! Between Mutual, scouts and soccer practices, and it is calving season too! and an occasional date night.. it is always crazy at our house.. but I have decided that I must thrive on chaos...it gives me purpose..if I have a gazillion things to do .. I must prioritize and that is good..nothing to do.. I can be lazy that is NOT good. so chaos it is..
Homework time at our house is a nightmare lately..I HATE it!! we finally get around to homework around... (well after dinner).. then it is fight fight fight...but for some reason.. this day was a good day... even Jordan joined in doing homework...
Pretty serious...(LOVE the way he holds his pen.)
and then there is always the time out times.. Tyler and Jay were fighting so Clint had them come up and sit on time out.. well the next thing you know...YEP... so much for time out!...it is now officially NAP time.
Tyler got to get off and JayCee got to go to Bed..
LOVE my kids..







1 comment:

Drapers said...

One day life will slow down (I hope) and then we won't know what to do!! Busy busy busy!!