weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back at it!!

He plays for this team...SV
and it was so good to see him back in uniform and playing what he loves...(he is on the V)

even if it did rain and it was cold and he sat a lot.. but 15 minutes for a freshman.. I cannot complain...

Go #23... and the other boys too.. I only knew about 6 or 7 but I am sure as the season goes on that will change!! #34 is Brendan, 12 is Hayes and 28 is Zach..



I never thought I could say I LOVE SOCCER... but I do.. and so do all of my kids!! I was not raised in a sports home.. theatrical.. yes..sports all came from the hubby end.. but that is okay.. we love it and my family is falling right in line!!


Go Sky View!! by the way they lost..0-1 same score for Varsity and JV! (played Wasatch from Heber)
I am kinda sad that I will miss his next 2 games.. I hate to miss any of my kids' games.. Tylers next 2 are in Utah County.. and I just do not think that we will drive to watch!




4 comments:

Deanna said...

What a great looking kid!!! he is getting so big and and so handsome!!!

Kelsie said...

Yea, soccer!! I love soccer can't wait until my girls are old enough
:) good luck with soccer

Trish said...

This is certainly soccer weather! Go Tyler!!

Drapers said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up. I can't believe our boys are of highschool age already. Look at the snow around to field, oh how I've missed the snow.