weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Treat or No Treat...

Do you know that there are instructions on the back of this on how to open the package?? who is dumb enough to need that? I think that if you need instructions...you should not be allowed this much sugar...
Treat or NO Treat?
depends on who you are talking to!
I hate ironing.. HATE it! and now that Tyler has made the soccer team I have even more...5 boys and a husband...AAUUGGHH thank goodness that kyley is pretty low key..
NO TREAT!!!
These are the St. Patties day flowers.. I love fresh cut flowers..Thanks to my man.. I almost always have fresh flowers.. right now I have 2 doz. roses on the table.. they are beautiful!!
Definitly a TREAT!!
This whole story is a TREAT!!
OREOS... who does not LOVE oreos? well the story goes...
Jordan wanted a treat so I sent him to the storage room thinking he would get gummies...no.. he brought up these.. which was fine...so I give him an oreo and set him at the counter..so as not to have an oreo house..

he breaks them apart and picks all the frosting out..

and licks his finger...

and leaves the cookie on the counter and reaches for another dose of sugar...would have been easier for me to give him the sugar bowl or a container of frosting.. but this is much more fun...


and is loving life...he can clean the cookie completely!






































4 comments:

Trish said...

That last pic says it all!!

Christensen Family said...

CUTE!! We ALLlove treats :0)

Deanna said...

I like my oreo's that way too. why bother with the yucky cookie...lets just get to the good part!

Brooke Jackson said...

Amy, I didn't know you have a blog! Cool! I saw Tyler over by the town homes and I came out side wearing a Mountain Crest T-shirt. Tyler said, "do you have to wear that shirt?!?" It was so funny! I think I better wrap one up for him and hand deliver it;) What a cute kid!