weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 28, 2011

He is10

Ansen is 10 on this day...
he is full of HOT AIR!!
Heavy Heavy hang over..thy poor head what do you wish with a bump on your head. He actually made some pretty good wishes.

Ansen is such a good boy I am truely blessed to have him as my son.. even though we have attitude clashes..
I LOVE YOU ANSEN!!
This just kills me.. coat, gloves, snow boots and SHORTS because basketball players wear shorts...

JayCee Loves Tai Wesley (weswee) he actually came down on Sat. night crying while I watched the news because Tai is done playing basketball for the aggies in the spectrum.. he will find a new hero next year I am sure..




2 comments:

The Polka Dot Apron said...

He is such a great kid! I loved being his primary teacher for about five minutes a few years ago. Man, how time flies! :D

Trish said...

Tell him that Jordan Stone will be playing next year! maybe he can be a hero:)