weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, May 3, 2010

misc

Okay let me preface this post by saying... our house has been in total spiral mode lately.. if someone has not been sick... someone has been hurt.. if not that someone is in need of something yesterday... so here goes our little small part of normal life...
Opera for Keradyn.. thanks to sick kids I did not get to attend..:( but Clint said it was okay) and for him to say that.. well it must have been cute! He was a tree thus the green face.

New trick...climbing into and on and through EVERYTHING!!


Spamboni...shoes, glasses. and to top the outfit..got the TUNES!! Love this kid! and in his words.. BOOYA!!I am cool!
and as for a soccer update... they are all doing well and I am doing my best to get to at least 1 game for each child a week. Ha Ha Ha... but I do try! any way who doesn't love being a mom!!
If I wasn't crazy I wouldn't know how to function.. I am better with craziness all around!
the rest of the broken wounds will have to be posted about at a later date.. Jordan somehow found a way to bypass the diaper completely and blow straight out the back of his pants.. so off I go to clean the trail...Mom's work is never done.. and I never want it to be.. Love my kids..



2 comments:

Deanna said...

sorry about the stress...but you are right, what would we do without them and the stress they bring. Hopefully everyone will get better soon. LOL!

Trish said...

Gotta love FAMILY. Just remember you are doing very IMPORTANT things!!