weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, April 19, 2010

The First BIG Sat.

Love being outside!!
Ansen is doing a lot better in soccer this year.. still a defender and being a lot more aggressive!
Go Cats!!

Love my little Jordan.. how can you not love that face!!


Keradyn scored 3 goals on Sat. I am so proud of him.. I can't wait to watch him play!


Getting ready for Grandpa to come pick up these guys..




gives new meaning to go get in the fridge for that!



Showman ship show...
I missed the morning show going to Ansen's soccer game..

Tyler in the ring.. Watching the judge.. (notice NO smile) I told him that he better smile..
OBEDIENCE is not on his mind! Maybe the cute girl next to him??






Kyley in the ring...
she got the snot knocked out of her in this show
but she held her ground and I am so proud of her!!
64lb kyley against 1083lb. heifer.. she did good..


Tyler before the show.. getting ready..



Kyley getting ready to enter the ring... she might not have done well but I love her and am so happy that she is my daughter.. she gave it her all ... and I think she should have gotten bonus points for smiling.. even when she was getting smashed into the fence...




I am very proud of my two big kids.. they had a hard day and they kept their energy up and I was impressed with their spirits... they placed last in all thier shows but a very good learning experience... we will do better next year.
Good Job to all my kids for doing thier best on Sat in all their events...I am proud of you all!









4 comments:

Deanna said...

Looks like a busy but fun weekend. and as busy as soccer is ... at least there was nice weather. I remeber sitting in snow and rain ALOT last year.

Cam and Mary said...

Wow, you have a lot going on! Sorry the show didn't go well, but good for them for having good attitudes. Like you said, I'm sure it was a great learning experience. Way to go Keradyn! That's awesome!

Deanna said...

p.s. looks like the kids did GREAT at their showings. and I absolutely LOVE kyleys cute hair. You just have the cutest kids. What can I say.

Gator Swim Team said...

What a great experience!