weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, May 24, 2010

some soccer...

Kyley, for not wanting to really play this year, has done pretty well 5 goals this game.. end score.. 6-1 So we will see if she is interested in comp. playing. she would do well.


They had a winning season..
I am actually sad that it is all over... (rec) in one way I am happy but I love watching my kids play and enjoy the game.. and this season... my two older are done...Kyley because she is too old for Smfld. rec. Tyler because he is at HS. team age.. so Hopefully he makes the team. I am worried.. but I will not worry until next spring.
This was Tyler's badge of HONOR.. he was so proud of it.. it is a goalie slide, into him with cleats up (obviously) he thinks it is Great!! He is one tough kid. the game before he bit a kids head and was spitting blood for 10 min. . but will he come out for 1 min to get a mouth rinse.. NO just spit every 5 sec.. Gross!! but a totally competitive BOY!!! Gotta Love it!! (and him)




1 comment:

Cam and Mary said...

Ouch! He is tough! Of course he thinks it's cool, he's a boy!