weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, May 20, 2010

the last week in a glance...

Wed.. the 19th Kyley had D.A.R.E. graduation.. I am sure glad I went, for some reason I did not go to Tyler's. He probly asked me not too! (and I listened?)
Cute Girl --Cute shirt-- Cute program..
(she cannot have a pic taken without tipping her head)
it got warm enough to go to the park and Jordan decided that the little slides were not too bad. he even did them by himself. But as you can tell JC is a good big brother and helps him a lot even when he does not want the help.

Soccer Pics.. Kyley had a game last night so while she was warming up in the back yard I snapped some cute pics of her...

They had a PJ day and crazy hair on monday for doing good on their Core testing


Clint and his patience builder... he has really enjoyed coaching but I am not sure he go to the next group with Keradyn...


Nothing about Tyler or Ansen this week... They are both doing great in school and soccer but I suppose maybe they did not do any thing that I thought was pic worthy this week..I also did not go to Ansen's game on Wed. They won 4-2 Tyler has Soccer tonight and I need to take some pics of him because this may be his LAST soccer season if he does not make the High school team.. :) or maybe:(??? it depends on the moment for me! But I do enjoy watching all of my kids play soccer and enjoy being active.. side note:::Kyley has scored in EACH of her games at least one goal.





3 comments:

Deanna said...

I LOVE kyleys 'crazy' hair. could you fix mine like that for church on sunday? And I love how sweet Jay is with jordon. Such cute kids. And such a busy mom.

Christensen Family said...

Cute.

Trish said...

Oh man Kyley is growing up!! She's a cutie!!