weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, May 7, 2010

My Baby is 1!!

Happy 1st Birthday Jordan...
Kinda backwards pics but... I forget it loads backwards...
JayCee loves hanging out with Jordan..anytime!!
Even when he is MESSY!!
Jordan got so many toys and misc things.. but his Fav. thing... this little soccer ball.. he held it all night and Tyler tried to take it from him to see it and he screamed...

Jordan.. trying to decide what to grab next.


He is a dainty eater... he really does not like to be dirty!!
and that makes Daddy happy.. He has a hard time(dad) when I just put food on the tray and say.. eat.. but ow else are they going to learn?



this is his Peek-a-boo.. he hides his cheeks...
Jordan.. I cannot believe that you are one year old!!! but I am excited for the future!!





3 comments:

Trish said...

what a cute little punkin..

Cam and Mary said...

How cute! Happy birthday!!! We didn't call cuz we figured he couldn't talk, but we were thinking of him! :)

Savanah said...

I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could have the link to yours! What an adorable family!