weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August Already??




well I cannot believe that school time is rolling around again.. yet, what a refreshing thought! only 2 boys at home... what am I to do? Hopefully enjoy some peace in life again. The little boys are constantly beating the crap out of each other... yesterday poor Dyn got the worst of it... Ansen was not going to lose.. so he has made dyn look like he has gone through a battle field.. hopefully he will forget and let me take a picture eventually. he says he looks too horrible for pics! this is my project that I have been working on and finally finished.. clint is happy to have his garage back..

2 comments:

Drapers said...

I love the chest (or as Emma would put it "treasure chest").

Trish said...

Looks absolutely fabulous!! Good work!