weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, July 24, 2009

Now What

Okay to start out... Jordan is sleeping and I have so much to do I do not know where to start so yes, here I sit... Tyler, Clint, and now Ansen are all at Camp Bartlett for Scout camp I hope they are all safe and having fun. So a run down on the photos and what we've been up to-
Kyley has been in a 4-H group these past few weeks... she has done sewing and cooking... all the things that she cooks have been eaten too fast for me to take pics.. but the sewing has been very fun for her she has learned a lot.. Thanks Shanae!!
2 pillow cases and a pillow and a couple of bags.. very fun.
Cache Cup is over!! and we did not do so well (we lost every game) but they did I hope learn a few things.. (Tyler is on the far side.) They had a lot of fun playing. They had one hot game and two not too hot games they were in the morning..
they did play MUCH better than last year.
It was fun watching I do love watching tyler play and I am very much looking forward to Ansen starting his season!

Dad brought us home some christmas fixens' to play
with this is a sleigh kit...
and sticking with the whole
CHRISTMAS IN JULY THEME:

Socks, socks and more socks...

My mom the sock-o-hollic... she called me and asked if the kids needed socks.. yes we can always use socks... with 5 boys holes (of any shape and size) are always in fashion in our house!
so she came bringing 63 pairs of socks and the total bill for all this (that of course Grandma footed yes, pun intended!!!) 10 bucks! we love the sock factory!



No comments: