weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 27, 2009

first days...

Lot For Sale!!


Well the first thing is... we demolished my grandmas house nextdoor to my parents.. the boys loved watching the big trucks and loaders...












Jordan is growing up so much.. we love being around him and watching him learn new things. He loves being with Kyley and going outside with her.


First Day Of School
Kindergarden is so exciting... Keradyn is so happy to finally go school.






Ansen and Kyley go the same school now they run out the back door to catch the bus.
And Tyler did not stay in the house long enough for me to take a picture of him but he is sure growing up! I am sure we will have soccer photos soon of my 2 soccer boys games start on Sat. 29 so they are excited... well in a nutshell that is our last couple of weeks









1 comment:

Cam and Mary said...

Wow, they're all so big! I can't believe school is already started again!