weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Big Boy...

Well he is finally 3 or 5 depends on who you talk to if you ask Jay he is 5 but really only 3 but eithor way JayCee you are my cute boy (not to say that my others aren't) We Love You!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYCEE!!
It took forever to get him to open his presents he just wanted to play with his 2 cars that he got or then the soccer ball and then he could hardly wait to get the hoop open... and put together. Now we can play (sortof) full court ball downstairs.. a few obsticals get in the way.. ie.. pool table

















2 comments:

Deanna said...

What fun! Happy birthday J. Hope you had a great day.

Cam and Mary said...

He really is a cute boy! :) Well, they all are! I'm so glad I was able to see all of you again. Hopefully we'll get Cam out there pretty soon!