weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, May 30, 2009

MAY update

WELCOME to the crazy life of the Hoyt family.... wow what a month May has been

This is the cool way to pull weeds.
Kyley had a science fair project (on something they learned in science) and she did pretty well.. cute presentation at least.


okay we have been really busy this past Month and for most of it I FORGOT the camera. I will try to be better this next week... I take it out of the diaper bag and that is the end of that... so well to update a bit.. Jordan is growing and eating continually and I love to watch all his stretching and listen to his grunting and making noises. Jay finally has decided that he is not too bad. well in the past weeks we have had Chelsey speak (return missionary) my grandma Bown pasted away and so we had a funeral in Orem.. it was good to see my family again it has been a long long time since we were down in the Provo area to visit. and then two family parties we had a greene party last saturday and then a wood party today along with a soccer game (Tyler scored!! YEAH for you Ty) so poor Jordan has had a busy life so far... I hope for his sake and mine that life slows a bit for a while. (but Mon. we have a soccer game in Brigham) You know what they say... "no rest for the wicked" ??? or was that the rightous? who knows but all I know is NO rest for us.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Send that weed-puller over to my house!