weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, May 18, 2009

Just For Fun

Todays photo: 12 days old. Lovin the swing.
this is today also.. he is growing up so much.. It is so hard to belive that heis almost 2 weeks old. He is such a fun part of our family.

Jordan is getting a personality... he is a morning child... I am not a Morning MOM!!
But slowly I am becoming more of a morning person, but summer is coming and I am afraid I will revert back to sleeping in.

This is Clints cute soccer team.
They are missing the 2 girlie-girls on his team, they had a dance review.



Ansen has been struggling with reading so we are hoping that reading to Jordan will help.

Jordan seems to like it..






JayCee sleeping...on the bench downstairs...


My kids have the ability to sleep Any where... I have photos of my kids sleeping on the stairway, in the shower, and on the magnadoodles, and now on the picnic bench downstairs.






2 comments:

Trish said...

I remember coming to your house once and Kylee was asleep hanging off the end of your couch! Good thing you got pictures of them:-)

Traci Crossley said...

Love the pics, shayley ios an am baby too. Your kids make me laugh!!!