weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The World Of Boys

Welcome to the Crazy world of...Hoyt BOYS
Jordan Brown Hoyt
Born May 6, 2009 at 11:40 am
6lb. 12 oz. and 19 in.long
fast as usual... 2 hrs. from the beginning of pit until he was in my arms...
and everyone loves him.. even Kyley (finally)
We tried really hard to not let JayCee too close he has been so sick fevers of 101+ and croup and yuck nose... he has had it all.. but he loves the "baby" he will not say Jordan
my little angel boy he has been a really good boy so far... kinda spitty and he only sleeps during the day but what else could I expect.

Dyn loves him and always wants to be with him...


They all fight over him right now...
but no one wants him when it is time for a diaper change...
my cute baby doctor told me to instigate a new rule at home... if you find it... take care of it.
(meaning the poop in the diaper) or when it is time to clean up any spit-up it is here mom he needs you!



WOW...My SIX (I feel tired just looking) kids and I love every one of them.
They are such good kids and great helpers. I was told Tyler even folded 2 loads of Laundry.
Dad has even decided that this new little one is not too bad... he even wants to hold him.

JayCee is really enjoying being a big brother. And it makes it a lot
better when Mom gets home faster than planned!! Yeah!!!

Dad is pretty proud of his family and I think he should be!




6 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Congrats! He is soooo cute! That is so small! We are very happy that everything went well and can't wait to meet him in July!

Trish said...

Way to go Hoyts! He is adorable..I can't wait to come see him in person!

A & M Ras said...

He is a darling baby!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Michelle said...

Congrats Amy, he is sooo adorable. You are going to have your hands full thats for sure. If there is anything I can do to make your life a little easier let me know.

Drapers said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute. Your family is getting so grown up. They will be a big help, (except the stinky diapers, I'm not looking forward to that either). Steph

Traci Crossley said...

What a cutie as usual. YOu do good work and I am glad that he is finally here. If you need to talk in the middle of the night call me I am sure I will be up. HAHA!!!