weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lovin' My Kids...So Proud

Junior Futurity Show Fall 2010
JD right behind him. He fits that handsome cowboy look..
if I could only get him to wear it outside the show ring!

It was so cold when I got there to help with the important things..(Hair)

emma behind her.

They both did so well...cows were much better behaved too!


It makes me proud to watch her fight this big heifer... she tries her best and beats her over the nose with her stick and yells at her.. a side I don't see outside of the cows..
they tell you to control your heifer you need to keep the halter chain above her head.. we that is also above Kyleys head too!



This was all of the kids that were showing.. they all split a pot for bringing them here and showing them to all who come to watch... Love it.. and so do they..(I hope)
Kyley did come back and sit by me for a minute and was crying because emma put her into the wall again.. but not near as bad as last time the crying only lasted a minute.. she is one tough cookie...




No comments: