weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Diet Coke to the rescue...

6 kids keep me busy, with homework and school parties and mutual and other activities so......we try to enjoy every minute of every day..
Being November I have really tried to be thankful for all the little things in my life and believe me.. there are many little things in my life to be thankful for..expecially when you sit down and really think about it! but one thing that has really struck me lately as christmas is coming is ... Whiny kids in the store...at least my kids still WANT something..that I am thankful for! so daily I have been writing a few lines in my Journal about the little things. and maybe later I will share some...but time permiting.. now on to pics...
you don't come here to listen to me blather on...
LOVE,
I love this little boy...this cheeser.. what a cutie!!

Jordan LOVES cows...cows...cows...cows...even upside down...


:::::NOTICE::::

I do not beat my children... (he fell off the pool table)

Thanks Traci it was YUMMY!!!
the color is just perfect on me...LOVE it!! but not as good
as...
this colored pencil.. YUM!!



Park we love the fall weather we have been having so we spent an afternoon at the park!


can you not love this mug?? Devil in disguise...
if you look close you can see his horns.. under that halo!!

enough said..


Just hangin' around!!


getting ready to show.. again in about a week.


Halloween food.. eyeballs and worms..


Love the farm for pics.. expect more from this location soon! Barns are so fun.. expecially when my kids love to be there!
Thanks for Reading... till next time!











2 comments:

Drapers said...

Love the hair!!! I don't know about you but the little one sure keeps me on my toes, he loves to eat the erasers off pencils.

Cam and Mary said...

I've been thinking I need to go up to the barn and take some pictures. Cute!