weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, December 11, 2010

a little bit of this...a little bit of that

now that it is almost christmas I thought I should post a bit about thanksgiving...I really have amazing family... all the way around. LOVE THEM.. Thanksgiving was at my inlaws but they have been so good the past few years to let me bring my family... so we do not have to share our day...just our food.. so nice.
building a Turkey out of rice krispie treats...
He loves kyyee...

occasionally I try to take pics of all of them together... the bunch of yeahhoos...but I do enjoy being their mom...
I have so much to be thankful for..
So off to the Christmas holidays we go... tree up..gifts mostly bought.. (and if we don't buy anymore we would be okay!!)the season is here and I love the season of celebrating my Saviors birth I love the nativities and that people are nice and smile or pretend at least..
so enjoy the moments, for they pass so quickly...


2 comments:

Trish said...

Love the pics of the kids. You are so smart to gather them for groups pics often...wish I had!

Deanna said...

Love all the pics. Such a cute family!!!!!