weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fun Fun Fun...

he is growing up too fast allready!!! I just cannot handle this fast..
we did a bit of trimming..

I walked out in the garage one day last week and found this treasure.. I have been bugging Clint to get them out of the truck.. they make it stink when the sun finally shows its warmth.. so he brought them into the garage and Lined 'em up!

Daddy blowing out his candles.. 33 to be exact!!



actually allowing a pic? it must be his birthday or he is really tired (or both)


Aunt Ashley (in blue) and Margie (red) and JC in a JC sandwich.. he loves to cuddle and I take full advantage of that..



Ansen and his transformer cake.. Chocolate cake, vanilla frosting and Chocolate Ice Cream... not my Idea of Good but he enjoyed it and that is what is important..



Bonking dad on the head...Heavy heavy hangover thy poor head.. what do you wish with a bump on the head??





Bang Boom Fire-power..
I am a tough boy!! check out the muscles here!! (see what happens when we leave the kids in charge?) I have a whole card full of pics like this... crazy!!



















2 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Looks like you had some fun with the birthdays in your house!

Deanna said...

that picture of jordon cracks me up! way to enjoy birthday overload.