weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Sweet Ansen

ANSEN CLINTON HOYT
Ansen is going to be 9 next Tuesday! wow!! so for this week I am going to concentrate on
Ansen!
and try to keep him in a good mood, which is sometimes hard to do.
Happy Birthday Ansen in a week.. but a countdown begins...
He has quite the day planned for his birthday.. I am excited! Hope he is too... so stay tuned for daily posts about Ansen...
Love to play pool with Grandpa Hoyt
(Thanks for coming to our rescue and changing the mood of the day)
the most Dreaded thing in the WORLD... HOMEWORK!!!

Love hangin' out with my dad and brothers!



3 comments:

Trish said...

All the Hoyt boys....great pic!

Cam and Mary said...

Yes, love the pic of all of your boys! I can't believe Ansen is going to be 9!

Deanna said...

I love the picture of all your handsome boys. I hope Ansen has a great birthday and it turns out just like he has it in his mind!!!!