weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Misc. Pics

He is getting so big.. I can't believe what a little man he is becoming.
Ansens Leprechan Trap. the Leprachan grabs the thimble and then gets caught... No luck this year though.. maybe next year.

Kyley wanted to do something besides wear green clothing.. so balloons it is.. she loves to use balloons to do anything with her hair.
Family Pictures... HaHaHa!!


All Aggie'd Up!! (notice: tyler is trying to be tall.)


Just home from church..
Thank you Ashley for making us finally take some family shots.. of course they will never be pro shots thanks to my husband, why pay for someone to point a
camera at you when you can just use a tripod.???
but they are kinda cute..
and as par for the title of the blog.. t
here is always one making some sort of face wiggling etc... even me!!





4 comments:

Drapers said...

I love your hair! Cute family pictures!! It's not my son trying to be tall it's me trying to be taller than him! It's a sad day when your 12 year old passes you up in height.:)

Trish said...

Great pics. My husband doesn't want to pay for pics either...If we were all wildlife or landscapes he would have taken tons of us!! It is tough for him to take the pic and be in it...even with a tripod:)

Deanna said...

I love the ballons in Kyley's hair. What a cute idea. I thought the family pictures turned out way cute! It must be a husband thing. not only does he not want to pay for them...he doesn't want to have to 'get dressed up" and be in them either.

Cam and Mary said...

Gosh, it doesn't seem like Tyler needs to try to be tall! Very cute pics of all of you!