weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Basketball Magic

I love my boys.. and they love balls, I guess just like boys do.
These two are always lovin each other and sharing balls and other things and giggling.. it is so fun to hear them laugh and giggle together.
Jordan did not know that I was taking pics of him...
I love pics of him when he is smiling and loving life just being little.
Jordan and JayCee...Jay is explaining all the rules of not slobbering on the ball.


We Love Basketball and can't wait until Soccer starts a new ball to learn to love...
it won't be hard.



3 comments:

Trish said...

I hope Jordan took to heart the discussion with his brother and learns from it:)
Cute kid!

Cam and Mary said...

So cute! I love how they just automatically love boy things.

Deanna said...

That is one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time. I can't decide what is cuter Jordon's smile or Jay 'explaining the rules'