weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer is Here

My Favorite Girls


Okay while Clint and I were in SLC Devery and Kyley went off and had pictures taken of them they turned out cute!!

When we were waiting for Jordans Blessing info... Bro. Ricks (former bishopric member) asked keradyn if he helped with the baby and if he did everything I asked.. he said yes I do.. then he asked even change diapers? dyn said no because my mom hasn't asked me too. so he decided to try.. and he did pretty good for his first try!













Jordan is growing up!! He is getting pretty strong. and he is such a good baby!








dyn loves him and always wants his picture taken with him



as far as Ty getting his trophy they have not given them yet! Hopefully soon
and photos from our SLC trip... NONE it rained the entire time so Jordan and I stayed indoors and were really lazy and just hung out on the couch and totally vegged.. but it was good to get away!

2 comments:

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I love the one of Jordan smiling. What a little sweetie!

Deanna said...

cute pic's I love the ones of devry and kyley. How cute are they! And I can't believe the cute picture you got of jordon....head up And smiling. TOO cute.