weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, June 27, 2009

fun photos

Happy Fathers Day... LATE okay I (like usual) did not take my camera when we did fathers day dinner at Hoyt's house. and my dad was out of town so sorry to the Dad's in our lives... We Do LOVE and appreciate all you do for us!!!
Isn't this the best photo ever... okay some of you might not think so but right now, I do!!
I love my dad he is the best grandpa.. we were at the cemetary for my grandma bowns funeral and if you know my dad... he always migrates towards babies... anyway.. cute picture thanks dad for always being the best dad and greatest grandpa!!
My Parents and Dev have been on tour with Mo-Tab Choir for 2 weeks and I told Clint... I promise that when they get back... we will be able to go on a date.. my dad gets grandchild deprived... so he will willingly take the kids for a while.. (as they do always. but I won't have to ask this time)
Cute Kid Photos


Funny Face... Sortof..


Okay my doctor has a picture of his kids (5) all in a circle so I thought I would try it...seeing as how that is a good way to get them all in the photo! although next time they all need to match.. this was a spur of the moment picture...(lay on the floor kids with your heads touching... they thought I was a few sandwiches short of a picnic!) they turned out kinda cute! Cute enough that I took this bottom one and put is as our 8X10 in the living room... I redid the photos on the wall and they are all snapshots so I can update more often (yah right, but the idea is good and has to count for something!)

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I love the picture of your dad holding Jordon. I think that is to precious. And I love, love, love the cute pictures you got of you adorable kiddos. What fun!

Cam and Mary said...

So cute! Fun pictures!

Trish said...

Great pics. I may try that with my crew...hopefully they don't think they are too old:)