weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL FOOLS!!!

Okay so I totally slept in and did not do any morning April Fools Pranks so now I have to think of things to do before bed time... anyway that is not the issue today...
Hello what happened to spring.. I love being able to just lounge and not feel like doing anything... but 3-4 inches of snow... come on now! That is taking the lazy day to an extreeme!
Okay yes I am just venting... becausse I have become the wicked witch of the west (minus the green skin and the broom, cuz who wants to sweep??) I am just a grinch...big belly, can't reach my shoes to tie them... and no photos of green soccer fields !!!... games are scheduled for Sat. (Ha Ha Ha) and I only have 3 playing this year. so hopefully I will not go off the deep end. I am just not sure how much energy I have to tread water...my own fault for not getting them into something other than sports.. why wasn't I smarter?
ENJOY the day...


Sucess is not final,
failure is not fatal:
it is the courage
to continue that counts.
-winston churchill

So I suppose all is not lost yet... ENJOY.... what ever makes you happy...

2 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

I didn't do anything for April Fool's either. (Lorraine would be disappointed!) :) I hope the weather warms up before soccer starts!

Drapers said...

Sleeping in, isn't that what lazy days are for? I am good here, just at the getting the insides pushed up into the ribs . I totally forgot about April Fools Day till Emma came home and April Fooled me.