weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Helpers Of All Sorts

Okay maybe a little background info... My little boys both have pinkeye and so in turn I also (I think) get to have pink eye so happiness is blossoming amongst the virus' in our house... it is a bet for how long till' the next one gets it..at least we share.
This is how Dyn thinks he is helping feed the cows on this snowy March SPRING morning (and I use the term SPRING lightly)


I do have to admit even though it is cold and wet... and well you can imagine what the pens look like.. it is very beautiful thismorning.

Good thing that Grandpa scraped the pens recently... JayCee loves to come help feed. And he did not lose a boot today!!!Cold and wet and HAPPY as can be...

This is the all sorts of helping (title) I ask JC to pick up the things on the kitchen floor so that I could sweep... well, he picked them up...
Enjoy the weather and your day where ever you are :)





1 comment:

Trish said...

you have such an obedient boy. He did exactly what you asked! He picked them up off the floor so you could sweep:)