weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Die Hard Soccer

No photos because the weather today would have ruined the camera... but we did fare pretty well in soccer on this Rain/snow/RAIN/SNOW/SNOW/ saturday...
Keradyns game was cold but not to rainy until the end.. his was at 9 and he did not score but he does LOVE to play goalie and he has not been scored on yet... they won today
Ansens game... they won but it was a cold hard fought victory.. it rained the first half then snowed for a while then went back to raining... HOT CHOCOLATE when we got home!! he is doing soooo much better than last year..
Tylers team won 10-4 and he did score.. his game weather really was not that bad just a very soggy field. I love to watch him and his team play when they are really playing well as a team...
Coach Balto is doing much better and is going in for open heart surgery to hopefully help this problem... we continue to pray for his speedy and complete recovery! and for the strength of his family.. Good Luck!!

And WAY TO GO HOYT SOCCER PLAYERS I am so lucky to have such a great pack of kids... and family.. Mom, thanks for always taking the kids so I can enjoy my players... and Grandpa .. the sugar fix is always GOOD!!! Thanks for all your help!

2 comments:

Drapers said...

Way to go to the soccer players!!! Isn't spring in Cache Valley wonderful, it just can't make up its mind. I miss it. How are you feeling? Ready to be done? Me, doing good, I just feel like an elephant. Steph

Traci Crossley said...

I am glad I am not at that point yet in raising kids to sit out in the snow and watch games.... Just kidding I look forward to them.