weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, August 6, 2011

taking it for granted...

I really have been trying to be cautious lately.. taking advantage of sales and trying to teach the kids how to bargain shop... well I should have known it was too good to be true.. life seemed to be going all too well...

Ya know its hot in here... oh my heck the AC isn't working...I take so many things for granted...we had no AC in our last house.. and we lasted 7 years there.. no problem, so why does 3 days seem to be a lifetime here?
I have now decided that there are so many things in my life that I expect to work and to happen...I think it really may be time to step back and inspect my thinking and try to do better...and that is what it is all about right? trying to do better?

No comments: