weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 26, 2011

Finally...

So many things have gone hay-wire.. but FINALLY we are back to "normal" !! (as normal as my house can be)
we have soccer 6 days a week, which means cereal for dinner most nights (or mcdonalds.. i'd rather starve) and FHE on the soccer field or in the car.
school for 5 days which means homework..(not too much yet..thank goodness)
my air conditioner works again... no more living in a hole...
my water heater is put back together and works again.. no more luke warm showers..
my house is clean by 10 and I can feel like I have accomplished something until the tornado hits again..(kids)
Laundry will somewhat slow down.. only 2 loads a day instead of 5 (happy mom!)
and finally we are on somewhat of an order balance now..
and acutally I am really enjoying it...

1 comment:

Trish said...

I am right there with you Aimee! I am loving the schedule rather than the chaos of summer. I am deep cleaning the house so it's not clean by 10am, in fact it may take a week or 2 to get done but it is getting closer:)
Have fun this soccer/school season!