weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, May 23, 2011

Love Hate Relationship

I have a Love/Hate relationship with parenting.. and I have always known that.. for multiple reasons.. I love being a parent and teaching and watching my children grow and respond to things.. and hearing their funny sayings.. for example.. Keradyn came in to grandmas last night announcing that his leg had been "DAMAGED" not hurt, scratched or anything else.. damaged.. I was trying so hard not to laugh so that I could help him.. because he really was hurt..

But on the other hand.. I do HATE the disipline part of parenting...

This cute little boy went outside thismorning, then he comes to me saying mom there is a big daddy spider and I tried to kill it..come see..


so I go with him and this is what I see.. NO big daddy spider.. but a big

sprawling spider crack in the window...

ya.. he threw a rock at the window to try to kill the spider...

LOVE/HATE!!!



2 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Poor spider didn't have a chance. Lol. I agree with ya I LOVE being a Mom but the dicipline is not fun :0)

Drapers said...

Poor spider!!! Duct tape, isn't that what it's for. :) That is how they fix things here.