weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, May 7, 2011

a bit on mother's day...

I am very blessed...I have had many mother experiences..most of them wonderful..all the way around.. I am adopted, so that allowed me a birthMOTHER...then I was adopted by a fabulous woman who became my MOTHER I now feel bad but I don't remember a whole lot about her, a few things always come to mind.. I do remember that I love her..and that she made me a better person. then I was blessed with another MOTHER who today I consider to be one of my best friends.. we did not always see eye to eye..but as a teenager who does..(our vision is so much better than anyone elses...)Then I was able to become a birthMOTHER.. and give someone else the chance to be a MOTHER..what an amazing thing to help me grow...and be ready to become a MOTHER of 6 beautiful children of my own... I also have an amazing MOTHER in law who is a great example to all around her..including me and my daughter who someday will become a great MOTHER and make me a grandMOTHER (not too soon mind you!) I am truely blessed...
I do not have pictures of all these wonderful MOTHERS in my life so I opted to not show any.. but maybe someday I will be able to have all these GREAT MOTHERS in one place together so I can tell them how much they have helped and influenced my life.. Thank You for helping me become a better MOTHER. and also to my sweet husband who allows me to be a MOMMY!!!