weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 3, 2011

goodbye 2010 hello 2011

we love max lucado...if I only had a green nose... they love to paint..
santa did find us this year...
and the Tea Party.. we love to have tea parties.. dad even got in on this one! Love it! I have so many pics this time of these type things for the holidays!... more on tea parties later...



is my head straight yet?? she cannot hold her head UP for a picture to save her life!!
I do sure love my family... we have had an awsome holiday and I can honestly say...today is kindof a sad day for me to send them all back to school but also I AM READY to send them back and they also are ready to go! but some of the highlights of the holidays were...
-tea parties..3 of them..
-Edee +family they came to see us from Cali
-bethlehem walk... we walked down to the barn and talked about how hard it must have been for mary and Joseph..
-nativity and the christ centered christmas.. if you have not read this book I would advise it for next year along with a new nativity..
-santa of course..
-LOTS of family time!! dad did not go to work much..
-aggie ballgames before and after..
LOVE the feeling that this holiday time brings.. the making of goals....and trying to be better.
may we do the same all year..bring that christmas spirit into the coming year and enjoy the little things for one day we will look back and realize these were the BIG things...




2 comments:

Deanna said...

so much fun. and I'm with you... I was actually sad to see our vacation come to an end. Lots of late nights days we stayed in our jammies ALL Day. such a cute family!!!! And thanks for the reminder about what REALLY matters!

Shanae said...

I totally understand the whole not holding your head up straight for pictures thing. My mom is always pointing it out. I feel like I need to put my hands on either side of MY head and hold it straight! Sounds like a great holiday season for your family!