weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 11, 2010

The New Year

I wear Shorts always ....
if you ask him why he is wearing shorts.. it is because Basketball Players wear shorts..
DO NOT try to tell him that they wear pants when not on the court because he will have none of that.
I Love your love for the game JayCee.. and I suppose his name fits...
another cute kid pic. not very centered... sorry


kyley and jordan...
we LOVE SUGAR...




Show me a scotsman who doesn't love the thistle show me an englishman who doesn't love the rose show me a true blooded AGGIE from utah who doesn't love the spot (Clap Clap) where the sage brush grows... GO AGGIES...


well 2010 is here, does that look weird to anyone else? Anyway..things are remaining a bit on the ill side in the Hoyt abode.. we are all still one at a time fighting some bug or another(all relatively mild)... but it could be worse so I am thankful for the health that we do have. Well the Goals have all been set in our home and I have done well at mine so far.. and all the others have done alright as far as I know No one has fallen from the Wagon yet... although we did just set more monthly goals a whole year is SO hard. but after 30 days it should be a habit so then we can move on to another set and keep up with the month before...
info. for those who may care... Jordan now has 6 teeth.. and is a large and growly bear..

2 comments:

Trish said...

So dang cute...man, quite the aggie fan! You know the words to the scotsman! Impressive:0)

Drapers said...

I miss watching Aggie basketball. We are about the only Utah State fans here and we wear it proud!! Your kids are getting so grown up, I don't picture them getting older just the way they were when we moved. But then again mine are getting older.:)