weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 18, 2010

another one??

Holy Cow, Do kids attend school anymore?? I feel like my kids have been home more than not since around Christmas..and then today another day off.. GO TO SCHOOL already... I do not remember having this many days off in a row..Christmas break then...last week parent teacher conferences and then today...Martin Luther King Jr. Day. No more holidays until Pres. Day in Feb. :0 what will the kids do until then?? Learn maybe?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Even though I don't have any kids in school yet, I totally agree! Not only are they out more days, with early out days every Friday that's practically a whole other day every week totally wasted.

Trish said...

I was thrilled to see the kids go to school today. I don't get anything done when they are home. Today will hopefully be productive:)