weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun!

Thanksgiving Morning...
we went up the hill from Grandpa Hoyt's house
and shot guns. It was cold, but fun.. and it did warm up enough for just sweatshirts.

My family came up and spent thanksgiving day with the Hoyt family as well.. Thanks Mom Hoyt for allowing my family to be a part and make things SO much easier for me...
( and my crew)
I do have a lot to be thankful for ... a beautiful family, my own and extended I have truly been blessed to have great children and siblings (married in and my own) I could not have picked better myself. Also I am grateful for my dear sweet husband I hope I let him know at least a little bit of my thanks for him... I know I do not do it enough but THANK YOU for letting me be a mommy and a wife..
I have been a part of many great things in my life and I am grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who teaches leads and guides and sometimes shoves and knocks me in the right direction.. I would not be where and who I am without His and many others sacrifice on my behalf.. Thanks..
And to my friends... Thank you for letting me be a part of your life and your children... I love watching your kids grow almost as much as my own..
I am truly a blessed person.
Hope you had a spectacular Turkey Day!!!



1 comment:

Cam and Mary said...

Glad you guys had a good day. I'm sure Lorraine loved having more people there, it's more normal for them! :) We miss you all, especially during the holidays.