weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, November 13, 2009

Slack-slack-slacker...

Okay...officially a slacker...I know.. I do have an excuse.. but I will not bore you with it... but I will reccomend that you back up any and all photos on your pc 'nuff said.



Jay looking for his new pet.. if you can tell it is a snake in the window well at grandmas house ... and he tried to get everyone to get it out because he wanted to take it home... but he sure as heck was NOT going to touch it!
Halloween and crazy hair day all in one... "an air head" is what she is!

Happy Jordan... getting to eat cereal for the first time...


not sure.. but decided that he loves FOOD (big suprise)
17 lb 26 in. @ 6 months old




ansens soccer team.. did not finish real well but we are looking forward to next season..
Way To Go SV Cats!



I went to the farm the other day and took some pics.. need to do it again at another time of day but some are pretty cute!





Tornado finished on top AGAIN!!






The partial, leaning tower of TERROR!!
Soon to come...Cow sale and kids getting their heifers... Kyley is (as you can imagine) very excited to have a new best friend.. I am a bit nervous. she only weighs 65 lbs but dad says it will be okay..Do I trust him??? I guess we will see...








2 comments:

Trish said...

great pics Aimee!! Back-em up:)

Cam and Mary said...

We learned that lesson too, but I really didn't lose very many. Very cute pics. I love the airhead idea!