weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful...

everyone around this time of year always posts I am so thankful for...so...my turn, my turn..

Honest lists people...

I am thankful for my supportive and hard working husband...kids...food(a bit too much sometimes)...my amazing friends, and family that are always supportive..I also so thankful for a mindful heavenly father who knows me and my struggles and knows that DC is also one of my favorite things...but he still blessed me and pours his tender mercies on me despite my shortcomings and my screw ups, and my love for DC...so in the thankful spirit...Thank you to all of you who have touched my life, for the good or bad. it is you who have made me who and what I am today..(good or bad). And to those who have and who are helping me raise my beautiful children..a thank you to you as well..I know that I could not do it alone...

my thankful list would be entirely to long to post here..indoor plumbing, my freezer and washer and dryer, dishwasher...so many things.. but thank you for indulging me my shortened list..now i can feel better about telling someone I am thankful for many blessings...



When I count my blessings...you are on the list...

Happy Holidays!! all of them...

No comments: