weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 20, 2011

Wedding, temple pics

We love spending time with family... these past 2 weeks have been crazy but very fun and rewarding.. I love seeing the kids playing with cousins and enjoying time...






my kids and another set of Hoyt kids!




Such Handsome boys I have...


Keradyn..


Okay not a handsome boy.. but a very cute girl..Kyley and mom





Ansen..




Jordan



JayCee


Tyler




I love my boys!



Keradyn, Ansen, and Jackson..



Tyler learning to be a good dipper...Love it, he turned red, Marlie (Niece)was nervous.. and I think Sharla was too.."don't drop her..." and it was so fun to watch...



The Hoyt Brothers..these are 3 of the best looking guys around...

Shane Clint and Cam



Chelsey and Doug, Grandma and Grandpa... and all the grandkids.. so fun!


Thanks Chels and Doug for letting us be a part of all this fun time!



No comments: