weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FIRSTS

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL...DYN WOKE UPWITH THE BIG KIDS BEFORE 7 SO EXCITED TO GO TO SCHOOL AND GO TO A NEW SCHOOL! (ALL DAY) Ansen some how got out of the first day of school pictures..?? I will have to grab one soon... and also Soccer has started for ansen they won their first game and lost the second..
JayCee starts preschool in a week! he is pretty excited!
LOST A TOOTH (FINALLY) CLINT HAD TO HOLD HIM DOWN AND PULL IT OUT
after he pulled it out... he was ticked.. I just wanted it to fall out dad!!..it took a little bit of time for him to talk to Clint again. but happies now!!

not a great pic.. came off the phone but.. so cute if I could have captured how excited he was to pet and pull and love this bull.. he was loving life!! it just amazes me at how my kids get along with animals and how they respond ... this is our small bull (over 1000lbs.) against my 20lb. Jordan LOVE IT!!! and so does he.. NO fear..



2 comments:

Deanna said...

Such cute kids!!!!! I love the picture of Jordon petting the bull! such a doll. Glad everyone was excited for school... I have to say Tyler looked especially excited to be getting his picture taken.

Deanna said...

by the way I LOVE your new back ground!!!! So cute!