weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Puke'n Christmas

Yes it has officalliy been the worst Christmas ever and the kids are not even out of bed yet...and it is almost 7:30 am. (now granted my kids are not usually early risers on Christmas day anyway, but Santa has somehow found time to come between potty trips and trips to my bed to say "mom, I threw up again." and what an amazing daddy they have he did the 1st 2nd and 3rd time for Kyley.. Yes They are ALL sick. but I guess it is okay since they are not missing school and I won't have piles of HOMEWORK to do later. So scones and bacon for breakfast are out of the question and I called Grandma at 6:45 and said stay away... So Hope everone elses Christmas Eve and Day go much better than that of the Hoyt Home!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Maybe we will open presents tomorrow...(or not)

1 comment:

Trish said...

Oh Aimee, I am so sorry. Pleez let me know if there is anything I can do. I can run errands for you!