weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where Did The Time Go??

This is how we show love in our home!!! (or at least outside our house)


Christmas was very low key at our house this year... thank goodness
I think it really helped in making the kids get along during their break.. I almost didn't want them to go back to school... but I did gratefully send them back and resumed MY day schedule...


This was the first big snow of the year... lots of heavy snow... and being pregnant this year I have delagated my shoveling duty to Tyler...



This is Thanksgiving dinner and also a lot like Christmas dinner as well same people... different food but same company.
Sorry it has taken forever to post but life is crazy and we love and take advantage of all of lifes moments...

5 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

I can't believe all the snow you've gotten! I bet it's been fun for your kids to play in it, but not so much fun for Clint to drive in! How are you feeling? I don't even know your due date!

Trish said...

Life gets away from us so fast. It is great to see your update:)

Traci Crossley said...

Cute pics. And when you figure out how to make life so crazy with out skipping out of town and not telling anyone. Let me know!!!

Deanna said...

I'm with you. time keeps flying by faster and faster. Good for you for capturing the AND enjoying the moment.

Anonymous said...

No kidding! Although some days I wish went a little quicker than others :>. I love the baby count down. Can't wait to see what this little one is!

Ang